Any product bought from Zara Shahjahan’s online store can be exchanged from the Online Store ONLY, within 14 days of receiving it, provided it is unused and still has the label and tag in their original state. Customers who desire to exchange the product will be given a coupon code worth the amount of the purchase that they may use only once. This policy is applicable to local orders only. Products purchased from the Online Store cannot be exchanged at our Offline Stores
- For international orders, we do not offer exchanges unless we deliver the incorrect order or the product is faulty.
- For products on Sale, we do not offer exchanges unless we deliver the incorrect order.
- If during delivery, customs' duties are applicable, they will be paid in full by the customer.
- Zara Shahjahan is not responsible for bleeding, damage of print, or fading of colors due to washing.
PROCEDURE FOR EXCHANGE
Zara Shahjahan does not offer a refund policy however, if you wish to exchange any product within 14 days, you can contact our customer service center by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or can call us at +923033339652 along with providing your order reference number for our customer care representative to schedule the pick-up service that comes with an added value of picking the products up from your doorsteps.
Please note the following:
- For all local order exchanges, please send us the product at 185/186-S Q.I.E KOT LAKHPAT INDUSTRY STAT LAHORE and in return Zara Shahjahan will give you the shopping coupon for the new product.
- Free pick-up and delivery services will be offered in case the delivered product is defective or the wrong product has been shipped. If the customer is unhappy with the fit or there is any other concern with the product, then they can schedule a charged pick-up/delivery but the cost of the pickup will be deducted from the article total amount and rest of the amount will be entertained as eStore credit (Coupon).
You may cancel your order at any time before the order has been processed. Once the order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email that will contain the tracking information. As soon as the product has been shipped, our exchange policy will be applicable. Zara Shahjahan has the authority to cancel orders for reasons such as; the item is out of stock, pricing errors, or the credit card payment declined by the issuing financial institution.